After our Sunday morning sits, we often have guest speakers joining us from all over the world to give a Dharma Talk. Previous talks have ranged in topics and all have been wonderful. We record all talks and make them available under our “Dharma Talks” tab.
Here are the scheduled speakers for fall 2021 and spring 2022:
- September 19 – Patrice Koehler (Common Ground)
- October 10 – Ben Connelly (Minnesota Zen Center)
- November 7 – Edwin Kelley (Tergar)
- December 5 – David Trelles
- January 9 – Toku Scott (Clouds in Water)
- February 6 – Carol Holly (NBMC)
- March 6 – Ted O’Toole (Minnesota Zen Center)
- April 3 – Justin Merritt (NBMC)
- May 1 – Doug McGill (Rochester)
On the Sundays we don’t have a guest speaker, our Sangha engages in Dharma Discussion after our 30 min sit. Our discussions may relate to book readings, Buddhist principles, meditation practice, and others. We always welcome new ideas and volunteers to lead conversations.
Practice Period sessions are scheduled on the third Saturday morning of each month from 9:00 to 11:00a.m. Mark Nunberg, the guiding teacher at Common Ground Meditation Center in Minneapolis, leads these sessions.
This year’s Practice Period started Saturday, Feb 20, 2021.